The Book of Unwritten Tales
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer McGuffin harbours the dark secret of a powerful artefact. Whoever calls this artefact their own, will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance’s three heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis…
Enjoy a turbulent and humorous Point & Click adventure in an RPG world! Take Wilbur, Nate, and Ivo on their treasure hunt, face bizarre characters and magical fantasy environments, and solve challenging puzzles that will tease your brain cells.
- Humorous Point & Click homage to the RPG and fantasy genre.
- Multi-character gameplay: Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo, and the Critter – in turn or simultaneously – and use the skills of your heroes wisely.
- Meet numerous crazy characters – from two-headed ogres, vegetarian dragons, and doting mummies up to friendly zombies.
- Explore a massive game world with detailed graphics and over 60 elaborately created locations.
- Solve over 150 mind-boggling puzzles and discover more than 200 items that can be used and combined.
Nate was very well aware that the stunning elf could raise trouble. But it is in fact the whimsical gnome and his babbling about some mysterious artefacts that puts a sudden end to Nate’s fantastic life as a buccaneer. Nate and his mysterious hairy companion from the jungle, that he only refers to as “Critter” are going to face the biggest challenge of their lives… plus a reward that they did not anticipate.
Ivodora Eleonora Clarissa, Princess of the Silver Forest Realm, witnesses an old gremlin being hauled off by the Shadows. Although Forest Elves should not meddle in “the mortals'” affairs, Ivo determinedly mounts the transport dragon in order to free the grumpy gremlin professor in a spectacular move.
Unlike all other gnomes, Wilbur shows no particular enthusiasm for technology and machinery. His heart belongs to the world of magic and adventures. As “chief cook and bottle washer”, Wilbur works at a pub of a dwarf bastion in the Whitcomb Mountains. This is where the adventurous journey begins, which will see Wilbur, a simple-hearted daydreamer, turn into a professional magician and become the driving force of the party of heroes.