KING Art Weekend-Links 08/2015
KING Art is an indie game developer from Bremen, Germany. These are the videos, pictures and articles we’ve talked about the most this week. Enjoy!
Today marks the release of The Book of Unwritten Tales 2! Here you can see
the launch trailer the launch musical, if you haven’t already done that.
- Todays weekend links are of course influenced by BoUT2. Here you can see an unintentional funny bug, that we encountered a few months ago while developing our game.
- Here you can see how some traditional dishes from Japan are prepared. The funny part: everything happens in miniature format directly from the dollhouse kitchen.
Meetings can sometimes be really stressful. That’s why our dearest Lea drew some character sketches during the last meeting. Awesome, right?
- These incredible sculptures have been created from chicken wire. Wow!
- This interesting photo project shows people from all over the world together with the food that they consume during a typical day.
- Programmers often have to watch users (mis)use their new software. Here’s a nice metaphor for what that feels like.
- Rating scores for video games are often a difficult topic. Of course we’re also curious how BoUT2 is reviewed. This interesting article gives some insight into the whole game ratings topic.
And that’s it for this week! We hope you have a lot of fun playing The Book of Unwritten Tales 2! See you next Friday!