KING Art Weekend Links 07/2015
KING Art is an indie game developer. These are the videos, pictures and articles we’ve talked about the most this week. Enjoy!
A beautiful short film by a young team based in Montreal.
- In this making-of video and on the Vimeo channel of the studio the journey of creating this film is documented.
- See the creation of “Game of Thrones” through the eyes of George R. R. Martin.
We probably mentioned before that our company is nuts about cakes, did we? With a specimen like this Mario cake we probably aren’t the only ones who can’t help but drool.
(Now if someone would just bake a BoUT2 cake and bring it over… *HINT HINT*)
- If the pictures on a greek urn came to life, it would probably look like this game.
- Our colleagues from Deck13 Interactive talk about what went wrong or right during the development of „Lords of the Fallen“.
- Did you know that the new Finance Minister of Greece formerly worked at Valve? In this blog post he talks about how he got the job.
And that’s it for this week! If you think we missed something, then just send us your links via Facebook, Twitter or write a comment below! See you next friday!